Day 01: AIRPORT / COLOMBO – 35KM – 1 HOUR
On arrival at the airport, our representative will take you to the car park or coach park according to the booked itinerary.
Transfer to hotel in Colombo.
Overnight stay at Colombo.
Day 02: COLOMBO
After Breakfast Transfer to Colombo
Commence City Tour of Colombo.
Colombo, Our Seaport Capital, which is a town totally fascinating in its variety. Old Dutch Churches and other evidence of the colonial past, ornate Hindu and Buddhist Temples with murals and statues give a glimpse of history and architecture.
- Fort - the heart of the city of Colombo
- Pettah - the busy Bazaar area and Marketplace
- Buddhist Temple
- Town Hall and Cinnamon Gardens
- Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall
Day 03: COLOMBO / BENTOTA – 65KM - 1 & 1/2 HOURS
After Breakfast transfer to hotel in Bentota
- Sri Lanka's west coast can proudly boast of one of the best beaches in the world for holiday seekers. Tourists can folic in Sun and sand while enjoying spicy Sri Lankan cuisine or any other international food. Besides the Golden Beaches visitors have many other attractions along this stretch. Rivers such as Kalu Ganga, Bentara Ganga, and Madu Ganga offer marvelous opportunities boating, rowing and other water sports.
Day 04: BENTOTA
After Breakfast Optional - Madu River Boat safari Visit Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery & water Sports.Boat trips along the rivers will provide an valuable insight into the biodiversity of natural vegetation rarely seen elsewhere. An ideal place for windsurfing and snorkeling.
Any visitor to this region is sure to be mesmerized by the traditional handicraft artistically turned out by the local craftsmen
visit a Mask Factory and a Turtle Hatchery. Dinner & Overnight stay at Hotel in Bentota.
- The beaches of Sri Lanka are the nesting grounds for five species of marine turtles. There are 18 hatcheries found along the southern coastal line; of them, nine hatcheries are found in the district of Galle and one is found in the district of Hambantota (Darwin's Cabana). According to statistics from 1996 to 1999, nearly a hundred thousand sea turtles were hatched and released to the sea from these hatcheries.
Dinner & Overnight stay at Hotel in Bentota
Day 05: BENTOTA /COLOMBO /AIRPORT– 100 KM – 3 HOURS
Breakfast at the Hotel & Proceed to Airport for departure to India.